Saturday, July 7, 2012

Publication and Apologies.

So I've been published!

Sibling Rivalry Press has picked up 12 of my poems for publication in their literary journal Assaracus.

Still waiting to hear back from Fairy Tale review, but what happens happens.

Also, was recently cited in Dan Schneider's (from Cosmoetica) essay on Good Faith, Stupidity, And The Internet as an internet troll. To be perfectly fair to Dan, I did make those rude comments. Sent Dan an e-mail  apologizing. There's no excuse other than I was, as he so aptly put: "a nasty queer with weight and acne issues." The post was also made while I was still a senior in high school, which isn't an excuse. Just a clarification of my immaturity.

So apologies to Dan and his lovely wife Jessica. Sincere and honest apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment