Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Going back to NOLA



I've submitted my work to Sibling Rivalry Press, and after Kristin's advice I submitted a collection of poems to The Fairy Tale Review. I'm really excited to see what happens. Before yesterday, I hadn't really written very much in the past two weeks. I've been doing a lot of revising for my chapbook.

I'm also really excited that I'll be heading back to New Orleans on Thursday morning. Then again, I'm so exhausted from the past week that the 6 am flight back, and all the work that awaits me, doesn't always seem like fun. Still, I'm excited. I'll be working with some of my best friends, meeting all of these excited, frightened, and just NEW students. I remember what it was like when I came to Orientation. I loved the entire experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment